Friday, May 9, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week


Hey y'all and welcome back!!
Those on my Facebook page have seen the Teacher Appreciation Gifts I made for the teachers this week. If you haven't, you are in luck!! Here they are!!
 
"Thank You" Daisies
The flower stems are wrapped in hemp and then I added some Lovebug Creations Green Goddess ribbon. It looks awesome and almost appears to be leaves!!
(Stay tuned... I'll add the last project in a bit) IF you want to see the project before everyone else here on the blog... go LIKE my Paper Flirtations Facebook Page by clicking this link and clicking LIKE!!Here is the SECOND Friday project.. (recently edited post to add this)

Apple for the Teachers
The apple is from Silhouette Studio. The ribbon is from Lovebug Creations and sadly is retired, but I LOVE this green!!!

 
 
 
Teacher Pencils

 
Sweet Cards my lil guy made (he has two teachers and cards are very similar as well as inside message)
 
Teacher Pretzels
 
 
 
I am so blessed to have teachers that my son "loves". It warms to heart to know they care for him as well as I could. Thank you Kim and Phyllis for all you have done for my lil guy. You really have no idea how grateful I am to have you in our lives.
 
I'll be back in a short bit with the last project for the teachers!!
 
Tanya



No comments: