Tuesday, July 10, 2018

  Hey ya'll!! 

So, today has been a day of organizing my life!! I'm starting with my craft room/ Norwex office. It has been such a mess that I find myself just turning around and walking out! Today.. I decided I would intentionally give that mess 5 hours of my time!! It's been a work in progress, but it is coming along! You know you have to make a mess before you can make it clean. It seems to be the name of the cleaning game. 

During my cleaning, my phone beeped that I had an email. I was super stoked to see it was an email from Norwex HO about a FLASH SALE!! 

The Flash sale is good until Noon July 12 CDT and good while supplies last. I promise you this SALE won't last the whole 2 days!!! The face mitts are NOT in the current catalog and EVERYONE wants them. So.. get your now >>> HERE
We also have some items discontinuing and are on sale until the 18th! They are selling out so get them while you can!! I've been told that the STEEL envirocloth is also sold out. 
Well.. I'm always excited to share Norwex with my friends. I hope you are able to take advantage of these awesome deals!! 
And, if you have been looking for a way to earn some extra money and would like to join my team.. I'd love to have you! You can click the join button on  MY SITE TO ORDER OR JOIN << click 

Hope ya'll are having a good day and staying cool!! Super hot here in KY!! 

Till next time..
Hugs, 
Tanya 

No comments: