Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year

  Hello everyone!!! I know it has been a while since I have updated. Sorry... Every day is a busy day here at the Stilwell house. I haven't even had the time to take the Christmas decorations down. Ughh... My lil Colton loves them and, I'm afraid, he will be VERY upset when they are gone. I think I will do it at night when he is in bed.

 Well, I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas and a Happy New Year!! We had a great time and my kids loved the visit from Santa. Hope yours did as well.

  I have been playing ALOT with my Gypsy and am in love with it more and more. That lil thing is soo handy!! I have also downloaded a trial version of Make-The-Cut. There are videos on YouTube to make the learning curve a bit easier.  I did download it and have been playing a bit to see if I like it before I buy it.Come visit my FB and click the link..

  Well, another year, another club. Lori from CTMH has started another club and I am sooo tickled. I love their stamps and have not been disappointed yet. If you haven't tried CTMH yet and want a GREAT consultant.. Lori is the ONE!!!  Here is her blog.. drop in and leave her a shout out.. http://pinkcloudscrappers.blogspot.com/ 

  Ok.. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY and HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Darn your sweet for a goober :)...great chatting with you on the phone today even if my son destroyed my office in the meantime, LOL.