Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day card to match the mini

Hello everyone!! Welcome back!! Glad to have ya. :)  
So, I hope you saw my mini yesterday for my hubby and well, I had to make a card that matched. :)  I fought with this card for a while. I wanted it to be SIMPLE, MATCH the mini, and... have a MAN touch to it!! I think I captured them all in this card. Hope you like it. 
Recipe: 
Colorbok Paper
SU: Whisper White
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo & Weathered Wood
Recollections: White flowers
SU: Pacific Point re-inker
CTMH: Create A Shade Paint
Gina K : Brad (center of flower) 
CTMH: Jute
Kinderstampo: Say It In Type Stamp Set
CTMH: State Of Mind Stamp Set
Helmar: 450, Scrap Dots, Crackle
Imaginisce: Bling
Sculpey
Metallic Rub Ons
( the tutorial for how to make the "DAD" embellie is linked on yesterday's post) 

So.. What do you think?? Hopefully hubby will like it!! 
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya again soon!!! 
Happy Crafting!!!


Hugs, 
Photobucket













7 comments:

eiyiyi said...

I think it's amazing! hugs, eileen

Georgiana said...

Those vintage flowers are pretty neat looking.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, your card is so pretty! I definitely think hubby will like it.

love you girl!

Audrey Frelx said...

Tanya, it's wonderful!!! You captured it just perfectly!

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tanya! This card and the mini it goes with are both awesome! You did a fantastic job on them and I'm sure that hubby will adore them. Thanks for the wonderful comments you always leave on my blog. I do so appreciate you! In fact, I have an award for you. You can drop by my blog whenever it's convenient to pick it up. You are truly deserving of it.

Hugs,
Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

~Chris~ said...

Beautiful!!!!

Whimsey said...

Oh my, that sparkle is AMAZING!!!