Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday DT Post


Hey there and welcome back to my blog!! Today is Design Team Thursday and our project was "Red, White, & Blue".  To see all of the projects and a link to them all, head over to Jenny's blog HERE

So, my parents are here and for our party July2, my mom and daughter painted cans. I apologize as I have "misplaced" my camera and have looked in every nook and craney!!!  So, I only have a photo I took after a couple rain showers ... sorry... 
Recipe: 
White and Red paint 
HELMAR 450 
Modge Podge 
Cricut: George & Shapes 
Scrap blue paper 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy Crafting!!!


Hugs,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candace and Mom did a great job painting these! I'm so sorry about your camera... I certainly hope you find it soon! :) Love you girl!

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....sorry bout your camera sweets! But the project is still super cute!! Hope it turns up for ya soon! Love ya lady! :)

eiyiyi said...

Hey Tanya ... for some reason your posts aren't showing up on my blog???? Now I know so I can hunt you down and see what you're up to. Love Candace's and Mom's contribution to the 4th's craftiness. Miss you ... hugs, eileen

Rock Girl Designs said...

Hi Tanya!

Hope you are having a Rocking Good Weekend so far!

I just realized that I forgot to announce my Father's Day Blog Candy!
It was for a Recollections Signature Father's Day Sticker Set!

Congrats! You are a winner!
(I bow my head in shame for not posting earlier!)

Please forward your mailing address and I will get that shipped out to you this week! Sorry again for the delay!

Much Thanks!
Keep Rockin' Your Craft!
Bobbi Hickman

Rock Girl Custom Designs
rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com