Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team

 Hello ya'll!! Glad to have you!!! 
Today is Thankful Thursday Design Team over at Crazy About Cricut. Our challenge was to make something that "fell" open. WOW!! Was this ever a challenge!! I needed a card for a good friend of mine and came up with this tag card. I hope you like it. ssshhh.. my friend doesn't know this is hers!!! :)  
and here is where the "fall" comes in.... 
So.. there ya go!! A "falling" happy birthday tag ;) I know.. I amaze myself sometimes too!! LOL.. I hope you liked my card!! Don't forget to go visit Crazy about Cricut's Blog to check out the rest of the design team and see what prize Jenny may have!!! I know you won't be disappointed!!!
Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Hugs,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Tanya!!

I love this card, I would totally open it up and display it as a little banner!! So cute! :)

Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful and elegant!! I am sure your friend will love this!

Anonymous said...

Tanya!!!! This is brilliant!!!! I love it how it all comes together!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

soooo creative love it..... Absolutely beautiful.