Friday, March 16, 2012

Paper Hoarders Design Team does it again!!!

Welcome my crafty friends!!!  Here we are another Friday and another AMAZING design team post!! The projects are surely going to knock your socks off!!! yes, I am serious!!!  The challenge was a SPRING theme using pastels and a flower. This was truly a challenge and I am excited to show you what these ladies made!!! 


Patty


Weren't those awesome projects??  I am totally thrilled to have such creative ladies on our Paper Hoarders DT. Please be sure to go visit their blogs and leave a lil love ;)

Thanks for stopping by. 
Keep Crafting!!!

Hugs,
 Photobucket

3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

These are fabulous Tanya! Your DT has outdone themselves. hugs to you and yours, eileen

Pat N. said...

Wow, great projects--you ladies are very talented!--Pat N.

Anonymous said...

Awh..... I love them all! Great work by the design team!