Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 
Today I just wanted to share a few photos of my kiddos. We are expecting a HUGE storm tonight including the chance of high winds and tornados!! Ughh.. So.. Trick-or-Treating may not be possible if we are in our safe place!! The GOOD thing is there were other activities prior to today that we were able to take our lil guy to. :)
His school hosts a "Fall Festival" yearly which includes fun... food.. and FEAR!!! The upstairs gets decorated and called " The Haunted Hallway" .. hehe... you can hear the "screams" all the way down stairs!! ( Colton went with Candace last year, but opted out this year) The food was catered by Texas Roadhouse and was delish!! There were lots of games and even a bouncy house!! The bouncy house always seems to be the main attraction!! Colton said to me.. " mom, you know what was my favorite part of the bouncy house?" I replied.. " no, what was your favorite part?" He said " I got to jump with a beautiful princess."  LOL.. Boy am I ever in trouble!! He is definitely going to be a ladies man. hehe.. Here are a few pics of my Bat Man.


This past weekend we had an opportunity to go to the Brown Pusey House for pumpkin carving, face painting, and a snack. Colton was thrilled to hear this is the place mommy and daddy got married!! It is beautiful and full of history. Click here for a lil more info > The Brown Pusey House
 
Here are a few pics of our day.
I hope you enjoyed our photos. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!! Happy Halloween and be safe during your treat gathering this evening.
 
Spooky Hugs,
Tanya

 


No comments: