Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday STEPHANIE!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!!
 
Today we are celebrating one of our Lovebug Creations Creative Team members, Stephanie's birthday!! She does AMAZING work and her layouts are always sooo fun and full of wonder!! PLEASE join us by visiting her blog >> STEPHANIE'S BLOG  and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She really is a treasure and I'm so blessed to be able to be on the team with her.
 
This is the card I made her. I used Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Beary Brown. I LOVE LOVE pink and brown together!! I used Jaded Blossom Flag Die 2 and Sweet Birthday Wishes.
 

(sorry the pic is a bit crooked.. I had to fight the wind)
 
Happy Birthday Stephanie!! I surely hope you have a wonderful day!!
 
Sending birthday hugs..
 
Tanya 


3 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Awkward Tanya you're sweet words brought a tear to my eye
Cough, cough!
This card is gorgeous! Your flowers amaze me always!!!!
I am so blessed to know and create with you wonderful gals! Thanks again! Hugs!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty flower and I love pink and brown together! Beautiful card!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Beautiful card. Love pink & brown together.