Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hello everyone and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you all!!
 
Today I am here to wish a certain mom a VERY SPECIAL Mother's Day. The woman who brought me into this world oh.. 30 something years ago. :) The woman who has taught me so much from cooking to being a mommy. Mom...
( my sisters, mom and I(on mom's left)... Happy Mother's Day in Heaven baby sis.. We love and miss you soo much)
 
 I love you SOOO much and wish we could be together today. I certainly hope that no matter how far away.. you are always in my heart and on my mind! You are the strongest woman I know and for that.. I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!
 
Well, I made mom something and wanted to share it with the world BEFORE she actually got it. :)  I will however save the card for just her. Gotta keep somethings OFF the internet right? hehe... ( my card is part of a FB hop next week so I CAN'T share it.. )
 
Anyways.. Here it is...
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
 


I used files from Fleurette Bloom for some of the flowers, the pot is from the Shilhouette Store and the FABULOUS ribbon is from Lovebug Creations.
 

Thank you for being such a WONDERFUL mom even when I didn't deserve it!! I am thankful for the friendship we have made over the years and it only gets better!!
 
This is a lil collage of what my wonderful family did for me!!
 
Thank you all for visiting and hope you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! It is such a blessing to BE a mommy.
 
Big hugs...
Tanya





3 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Tanya, your bouquet is darling. i so love the colors and the rose with the brown edges is amazing.

Thanks for sharing your personal M day gifts.

saltylass said...

This floral arrangement is fabulous. Thank you for sharing!

Georgiana said...

Wow! Hard to believe those are paper flowers! Gorgeous bouquet!