Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gypsy

  Well, I have been waiting for my Gypsy and guess what??  I GOT IT!!! Woo Hooo!!! I got it updated and all my carts put on it. Sounds good huh? The bad news... my loving hubby said I have to wrap it and put it under the tree till Christmas. BOOO!!!! Anyways, I am glad I was able to get it.
  Other news.. Lori Leng, a CTMH Consultant, (who is WONDERFUL I might add) has a couple clubs going. If anyone is interested.. please leave a comment on my blog and I will get you in contact with her. She is also adding a "special" surprise for those who also recommend the clubs and join. WOO HOO!!! I LOVE Prizes. So.. I recommend YOU and YOU recommend a freind and we BOTH get a PRIZE!! Please don't forget to leave a WAY for me to contact you. There is also a HUGE sale going on CTMH so.. check her out.. You WON'T be disappointed. ( Yea Tanya.. $61.00 later.. sshhh.. don't tell hubby) Anyways.. here is the link to her blog. http://pinkcloudscrappers.blogspot.com/   You will be TOTALLY shocked at the savings!!! I know I was!!!
   Well, please bear (ROAR) with me as for this blogging thing. I am a newbie and trying REALLY hard to get it. ( nope.. never threw this out the window)  A special THANKS to Lori who tried soo hard to help me out on this. Bless her heart. :) 
    And.. While I'm on a roll... don't forget to hop on over and try out our lil message board. If you like a small quaint lil place to chit chat and feel comfy.. this is the place for you... PAPER CRAFTING MANIA!!! http://papercrafting.11.forumer.com/index.php   This is a FREE board that is paper craft related. Come on over and join in on the discussions. We also have challenges and a daily chat. We will also have a PCM ONLY video from a certain someone coming soon. Come on over to find out who.
   So, with all of this news... I will leave you with this...  HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Hi Tanya, I'm so excited that you got your Gypsy. You are going to love it! I've used my cricut E more since I got the gypsy than I did the whole 8 months before. Love your blog and your side wall paper is so, so cute! Great job. hugs to you, eileen