Monday, May 23, 2011

Craftiest Mom Contest

Hi ya'll and thank you for visiting again!!

I have entered into a "Craftiest Mom Contest" on facebook and would LOVE your vote!! My daughter is my legacy. I LOVE crafting with my kiddos and hopefully Provo Craft will continue to make AWESOME products for them to continue what I teach them. 


Click HERE  to vote for me!!

The Question was: Why are YOU The Craftiest Mom?
My Answer:
 I got my Expression over 2 years ago and have not bought a card since. I make all birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc cards and my BEST tool is my Cricut. :) I now have the Cricut Cake mini and the Imagine!! I love the new features with and without my Gypsy. My goal is to teach my daughter everything I know and for her to grow up to be my crafting buddy. I have introduced my 3 year old to the Cuttle Bug and he LOVES it as well. I think it is WONDERFUL to have our kids enjoy crafting and passing on good to others. In the end, that is what it is about.

My daughter left a comment saying :

Mom has taught me alot about crafting. She is FINALLY teaching me how to use her Gypsy with the machines. I have made my school projects go from BLAH to FABULOUS!!! Thanks to the Cricut, I get all A's on my projects. Thanks to my mom, I am loving a hobby that I can do for the rest of my life. Thank you Provo Craft for making machines that help people spend more time with their kids. My mom and I are alot closer now.


Thank you all in advance. It means alot to us.

 Happy Crafting!!
Hugs,
Tanya


No comments: