Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Imagine: Hopscotch Card

Hello and welcome back. Today I have a card to show you that I made a while back and never blogged it. (actually I have ALOT I haven't showed anyone.. who knew?)  Anyways.. a few crafty friends have been inquiring about the Imagine and I'm always the first to say.... I LOVE MINE!!!  I still do think my favorite feature that it has and the other Cricut machines don't.. the PRINTING feature. I love the papers you can print as well as adding RGB codes. I know as long as I have white paper.. I'll never run out of the same pattern paper!! 
I made this card to send to my cousin, who is on a ship somewhere, to send his lil man so he knew his daddy was thinking of him. This is a simple card, but.. what lil 3 year old wouldn't just love it!! 
Recipe:
Cricut Imagine Cart: Hopscotch ( cloud back ground paper) 
Cricut: B is For Boy ( airplane)
Peachy Keen Stamps: Everyday Character Assortment
Sentiment: 40:31 Creations
Ctmh: Circle Around Stamp ( stitching) 

How easy is that!!!  You don't have to print the whole page the same either!! You can select a shape from the preloaded designs on the Imagine and fill the color you want.. then just size it to what you need!!!  Easy peasy!! I hope you will drag out your Imagine and play around as well. 
Thanks for stopping by.. come again soon.. ( tomorrow is our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop) 

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christy said...

This is awesome!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love my imagine too!!! the simplest cards are just the cutest!