Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful thursday Design Team

 Welcome !!  Today is our Design Team day over at Crazy About Cricut. This weeks challenge was to make something that was Halloween Decor. Well.. I had an awesome idea and.. had a GREAT helper... My HUBBY!!!  He is such a great sport!! 


So, what do you think???   Here's what we did. We got a wooden board from Michales and painted the edges black. Then decoupaged the paper on it. Since I had no more black black vinyl, I had to cut out on my Cricut. I then Mod Podged everything. I used a piece of ribbon and hot glued it to the back. Easy Peasy!!  The best part...  I crafted with my hubby!!!  Here's your challenge... go get YOUR loved one involved.   
Be sure to go visit Crazy About Cricut to see the rest of the amazing projects our Design did. 

Until next time....  
Happy Crafting!!! 

Hugs, 
Tanya

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Love it Tanya ... and hubby looks so hard at work! Fun project, well crafted. Happy Halloween! hugs, eileen

Anonymous said...

I love it Tanya! And I love even more that hubby was helping you!! I can only dream!

Love ya!

Lovebug Creations said...

Woot woot! Look at Roger go!! Love it!! Awesome project! And how fun was crafting with the hubby? I would be pulling my hair out! LOL

said...

Awesome Tanya!!!!What a great helper Roger is!!! Love this project that yall did together

Marilyn C.