Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winner of the Fall/ Halloween blog Hop is....

Hey ya'll and welcome back!! 
I first want to thank you all for the wonderful comments on my blog during the blog hop. I enjoy each and every one of them. I truly get inspired by all the great comments you leave. How very heart warming to know other talented crafters like your work. For that.. I am grateful!! Oh.. ok.. You just wanna know who won the flowers don't ya?? hehe.. 
The winner is : 

BECKY DUNHAM  who said :
Love this little mummy jackolantern Tanya! What a cute idea! Thanks for the chance to 
win those gorgeous flowers :)

Becky, I will be emailing you for your addy so I can send you these flowers. Thank you again for visiting my blog . 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!! 

Hugs,
Photobucket

No comments: