Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome back and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello everyone and WELCOME BACK!!  Wow.. it has been a LOONNGGG time since my last blog post. Shame on me... I had a couple humps to get over and a lil mojo to find. I'm working my way over the hump and finding the missing mojo one day at a time. 

Today I wanted to reach out to you and ask you to make a card for a sweet little girl named Emma. My friend Zeni is doing a card drive for her so if you are interested, Zeni also started a FB group called "God's Creative Love" >>Click HERE   to join and get additional details. 

This is a card I made for lil warrior princess Emma. It will be on it's way to Zeni soon!!!  
Shery K. Designs :digi paper and elements
Lovebug Creations :  ribbon ( Princess party pink)
Pink By Design : Scripted Year stamp

Oh.. and.. IF you may be interested in a challenge blog where YOU can win some $$$ ... Check out my pal Kimi's blog>>>>Paper Craft Island
 
Well, hope you had a SAFE and Happy New Year and can't wait till the next post. Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Hugs, 
Tanya 



2 comments:

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

said...

Love Card Tanya

Great to see you posting again. Wishing you peace and happiness in the new year!

Marilyn C.