Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Jewelry Gift Box

                                                    Hey y'all and so glad to have you!!! I made the sweetest lil earring box that was totally easy to make!!! I was struggling with a project and well, when I don't feel well, my creativity takes a nap!! Well, I bought this box from the Silhouette Store a while back and decided this would be PERFECT!! I really love how it came out. 

I LOVE LOVE the new colors of RUMPLE RIBBON from Lovebug Creations. I used "Augusta" for this box. This color has a mix of many colors and it works well with so many different colors. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and is called "Mother's Day". I LOVE LOVE this set!! They have LOTS more to look at and BOTH companies have awesome shipping and the product ships FAST!!!  Be sure to check them out!! 
Anyways.. onto my lil box!! Here it is....Closed...


Here is the box slightly opened. I LOVE this box because you don't have to mess up the pretty bow!! The bottom will just slide out!! Woot Woot!! You can add a pair of pretty earrings for mom. (the same file also has a piece that can be changed to add a necklace instead of earrings!! The choice is yours.)
Recipe:
Lovebug Creations - Augusta Rumple Ribbon 
Jaded Blossom - "Mother's Day" Sentiment
Gina K. - "A Year of Flowers" 
Tim Holtz - Weathered Wood,Old Paper,
 Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass
Color Box - Dark Moss 
Kraft Cardstock
Cream Cardstock
Paper Doilie
Pearl

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit LBC and JB!! I'd LOVE if you left some love for me as well. :)  

Hugs, 
Tanya 
 

7 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Absolutely lovely - I heart how you used Augusta Rumple Ribbon.........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a gorgeous project & wonderful way to present your mom with a gift!!

eiyiyi said...

So pretty, Tanya. I love looking at your new creations! Of course, I love looking at everything you make. hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

What a great idea! The ribbon is beautiful and I LOVE the flower too :-)

Anita said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!! Anyone would love this.
Hugs, Anita

Eliza said...

Just beautiful and classy.

dawnmercedes said...

Ooooh...I just love this idea. you could buy an inexpensive bauble...but dressed up it would be such a fun gift to give!