Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation...


                                Hey y'all.. just a quick post with a lil project I made for Colton's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. Let me first say... teachers are the "MOMS" to our kids when we are not there. They love our children and accept them.. each and every one.. every day. They teach them school lessons as well as life lessons. They are the same ones who motivate, push, and inspire our children to be the best they can be. For all of these reasons.. I am very thankful for them all. Tara, Jennifer, and Mary.. YOU ALL will be extremely missed. I guess 3 years in Pre-School is enough. :)  Thank you for being so patient with Colton as he not only learned what the average pre-schooler learns, but he learned to talk, to play with others, and so much more. ( HE is ready for Kindergarten!!) 

   Here is my lil guy Sept 25, 2010, less than 2 months before his first day of Pre-School!! . His first day of Pre-School was Nov. 17, 2010. ON his third birthday. This is Colton's first SLP, Kiki. She was wonderful and Colton loved her.  
This is Colton.. March 18, 2013 doing SIGHT WORDS!!! Not only is he talking better, he is smart as a whip!! I'm sooo proud of my lil guy for all he has accomplished!! 

So.. when all is said and done.. my son not only learns from me, but he does so much from his teachers!! 
I made a lil post it note pad for each of them. I could never pay them for all they have done for my Colton. 

Recipe: 
Lovebug Creations - Autumn Spice, Green Goddess, Simply Red( NEW)  
Jaded Blossom - School Rules 
DCWV- The Grade School Stack 
Nestabilities 

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to say THANK YOU to the teachers in your child's life. They truly are amazing people who do amazing work!!! 

Hugs, 
Tanya 

4 comments:

Christy said...

Reading this, it JUST occurred to me I never got a chance to call you months ago with all the hulabaloo at home. WHOOPS!!! Seeing that sweet boy's progress is amazing to me. Allie has been in preschool since Thanksgiving time (technically since before she turned 3 because she had few weeks period of time she was being evaluated for her transition from the under 3 program) and I've already seen such amazing progress with her. It is so wonderful when you find just the right teacher for the job to reach your kiddo in this way. ♥

Christy said...

...and I almost forgot to say how much I looooved the cards!

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh My sweet heavens...Look how he has grown!!! He's soooo stinkin' cute!!! Love that lil guy!!! And the teachers will love those notepads! Super sweet!!! :)

xoxo
Kimi

Unknown said...

How sweet - thanks for sharing!