Tuesday, May 7, 2013

From the desk of....

                         Hello y'all.. glad to have ya on day two of Teacher Appreciation Week. 

I am a believer in.. teachers are VERY important to our children and thus, to us, as parents. Every teacher plays an important role in our children's lives. We, the parents, should support the work they do and help with that work. Hey.. would YOU want to spend 6+ hours a day with 30+ kids.. 30+ personalities?? LOL.. Yea, so.. having said that I think we should thank these men and women for all they do.. not just during this week, but throughout the year. I am willing to bet that every gesture, no matter how big or small, would put a smile on a teacher's face and joy to their heart. 

So.. onto my lil project. I made these lil guys in no time flat, but.. it's the little things that count right? ABSOLUTELY!!! 

Presentation is everything!! 

Whats inside?? 

I used my Cameo and made these lil cards and the apples. Each teacher has cards with their names on them. This one showing is just missing the names. I wrapped them in some tissue paper, wrapped some burlap and twine.. added the apple tag.. Ta Da!!  Simple right? 
So see.. even something little can truly bring a smile.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope YOU do something little to bring a smile to a teacher's face. 

Till next time....
Hugs, 
Tanya 

2 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww.... How pretty! You are such a good mommy! I've not done anything for teacher appreciation yet...Epic Fail!!! LOL... But thanks for the inspiration. Love it!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Pamela Lash said...

Lovely idea and beautiful presents!!
Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug