Thursday, May 9, 2013

Last Teacher Appreciation gift ...

           Hi y'all. I hope you have enjoyed the lil teacher gifts I have made and been inspired to get crafty. It's the little things that mean so much and I am proud to say Colton's teacher's loved their lil gifts. Today's post is the last Teacher Appreciation gift as there is no school on Fridays for Preschoolers. So.. This is a lil pic heavy.. hang with me.. 
I decided to make them little clipboards!! If you haven't noticed from the previous posts, I LOVE the DCWV "The Grade School" stack. These papers are awesome. I also LOVE LOVE Lovebug Creations ribbons and the variety of colors made it simple to match. Be sure to go check them out. They just came out with a new product that is sure to WOW you!!! 


So.. do you think they liked them? We are so blessed to have such wonderful teachers!! 
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, 
Tanya 

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

I really like the matching clip for the board. All your teacher projects have been wonderful.

Pamela Lash said...

This is sooo wonderful and I know they'll cherish them - beautiful colors!!.........cyberhugs to you.......Mama LoveBug

Amanda said...

Aww, these are super cute clip boards and I just love the large paper clip book mark too..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh these are gorgeous and fun and creative and yup... Wishing I was a teacher seeing all the awesome things you've made!!! You rock!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

dawnmercedes said...

oooh...I love the bows!! so playful!!

Boni said...

I love these ! You are rockin it again <3

Christy said...

They totally ROCK!

Unknown said...

I love decorating clip boards too... and the teachers always love them.