Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Stenciled" online class.. 3 cards

 
 
Hey everyone and happy to see ya.
Today I just wanted to upload 3 cards I made from a
"Stenciled" class I took this past weekend. There are 6 AMAZINGLY creative teachers who have major WOW factor!! Who are they??
 
All of these ladies have brought something new and exciting and refreshing to the class and I have enjoyed them thus far. I haven't had time to watch the past 2 days of classes.. sadly. But, I do have 3 cards I made from Day 1 classes. Which card do you like best?
Recipe:
The Crafter's Workshop( TCW) Stencil: 175
Tim Holtz Inks: Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves
Memento: Tuxedo Black
CTMH: State Of Mind Stamp
White Embossing Powder
Helmar 450
Blue tissue paper
thread
 
Onto another card....
Recipe:
chicken wire stencil ( sorry.. don't remember manufacturer)
Heidi Swap Color Shine: Peach
 Silhouette Studio: Bee Mine
Kinderstampo: Hearts; Vintage Love
SU : Rose Red ink
 
The last one so far..
Recipe:
TCW: 278
Tim Holtz: Worn Lipstick; Spun Sugar
CTMH: Card Chatter Sympathy
Embossing Powder
Imaginisce: pink gems
Divine Twine
Versamark
Pearl
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to have time to watch the rest of the class and actually make something!!! Have a good day and wherever you are..... STAY WARM!!
 
Big Hugs,
Tanya


No comments: