Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck 'O The Irish

Hello jolly friends!! So glad you stopped by!! First and foremost...
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!!
 
I certainly hope you wore your green and avoided the "pinch" from those annoying friends who LOOK for green!! Yea, I have some like that too..lol. Anyways, I made a few "green" projects and am excited to show you!!
 
First, I made this corsage for one of the kiddos' girlfriends. He asked for a flower and did something better. :) I'm sure she will love it.... well, I hope anyways.

 
So.. last week I decided to make a lil "pot 'o gold" using a soup can painted gold and some of my hand sculpted flowers! I also used some of Lovebug Creations ribbon called Fool's Gold. I got the printable from Pinterest.( I apologize as I don't recall which one I got it from..search St.Patricks Day printables and LOTS come up!!)  I love how the colors work so nicely together.
 
And... last but not least... we MUST have goodies!! My daughter and I dipped pretzels for these lil goody bags! The stamps here are Studio G that I bought years ago!!  Again, I used Lovebug Creations Fool's Gold rumple ribbon. I also used the fancy topper die from Jaded Blossom. I LOVE their dies!

 
Well, thank you for stopping by!! If you haven't already, we would LOVE it if you stopped by our Facebook page and "liked" it. >>> Paper Flirtations Facebook  We will be having a SPRING Contest soon so be sure to "like" us!!!
 
 
Thank you again for stopping by and we hope you had a great St.Patrick's Day!!
 
Big Hugs!!


2 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh my!!! Busy lady!!! Everything turned out lovely!! Your flowers are just divine!!!!

Bug hugs
Kimi

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very nice use of your pretty flowers.