Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My FIRST Blog Award!!!

  WOW!! I check my comments to see I have a message from a good friend Eileen from dropped stitches !! I am sooo tickled pink that she thought of me. :)
      Now for the hard part. I am supposed to tell you 3 things about me that are different from most ..  Well...

              1.  I lived in Japan for 3 years and LOVED it!!!
              2.  I had my daughter at home.. nope.. no Doctor or anything.. Ambulance got lost!! Just my luck!
              3.  My hubby and I have 5 kids.. his, mine, ours.. Yepper.. (2 are mine oldest 14 .. youngest 3)
       Now, to send this to wonderful bloggers who have a lil "sass" going on !!

               Erin : Erin Lee Creative
               Kimi:  Lovebug Creations
               Candace : Paper Crafts by Candace
               Michelle: Scrappin With My Bug
               Paula:  More Than Favors

     Thank you soo much Eileen for this LOVELY award. :)

                  Hugs, Tanya