Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wacky Wednesday with Paula

   Well, it's Wednesday and you know what that means... WACKY WEDNESDAY COLOR CHALLENGE WITH PAULA !! Woot Woot!!!  She has a NEW Wed sponsor Scrapbooks n Stuff. I just had to go check them out.. of course!!!  Well, I think you should go see their AWESOME prices yourself. You won't be disappointed!!!
    Ok, now onto my contribution to this challenge. I originally wanted to use the Cartridge Challenge Chaos card I made to go for this challenge as well, but... I changed my mind. Hey, we can all do that right? I wasn't too sure about this card at first, but it is growing on me.
                                               Recipe:
                                               SU! Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
                                               M.S. Holidays Key and Heart mat pad
                                               Recollections Heart Punch
                                               Stamps : Pink By Design Love Always
                                                             Peachy Keen Critter Faces Med
                                               Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye, CTMH Bubblegum
                                                              SU Pear Pizzazz
                                               Ribbon: SU! Certainly Celery
                                               Chalk
                                               White Gel Pen
                                               Stickles: Cotton Candy
                                               Stardust Jelly Roller
                                               Bow Easy
                                               Pop Dots
                                               Create A Critter:  Turtle cut @ 2.14
                                                                           Stamp   @ .53
                                                                           Heart    @ 1.71

8 comments:

JustYolie said...

Your card is adorable! I love this turtle and I have yet to cut it. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm your newest follower.

Lovebug Creations said...

I ♥ this card! Super cute!!! Lovin' it!

Pat N. said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. All your cards are cute! Come visit my blog and consider following me. I'm having a giveaway when I reach 100 followers, if you leave a comment on the "candy" post and follow me. Thanks. Oh, love your shabby background.

Diannes Scrappy Creations said...

Tanya you won my blog candy, i sent you an email please contact me and congrats!!
diannescrappycreations@yahoo.com

eiyiyi said...

Love it .... I left a little something for you on my blog. hugs, eileen

Anonymous said...

What a cute cute card!!!! I love it! Good luck!

Tanya said...

Thank you ladies..

Cindy said...

Love your cards. I'm a new follower!