Friday, January 7, 2011

PLEASE help me win!!!

  Hey everyone!!!

 Most of you know Jinger Adams ( spokesperson for PC). She has appeared on HSN several times for releases of Provo Craft items. Well, she has a.. for the lack of a better word, contest going on. She is trying to reach 5000 "LIKES" on her Face Book page and well.. check this out.    (copied and pasted from Jinger's Face book page)

"  Lets get this new year started! The Cricut Circle and I have teamed up for an awesome contest. I have alot of things to announce about PC the next few weeks and I want the word to get out to as many people as possible,
So...If my fan page can hit 5000 "Likes" by next Friday! The person who sends the most friends here will win a IMAGINE. I will also give another IMAGINE to the circle member who sends the most people. The person in 2nd place for sending the most friends here will win the new Cake Mini, and of course, the circle member in 2nd place will also win the Cake Mini.  Last but not least, I will also give away 2 $50 Gift cert. to Cricut.com for 2 random winners. Lets roll peeps

Send all your friends to this site and make sure they leave your name so you can be entered to win, win, win. Its a party at Provo Craft this year and I want everyone on board "

   So, I'd LOVE to win this but I NEED your help!!! Go to JINGER ADAMS  Facebook Page and Click LIKE then go to her wall and tell her..  TANYA STILWELL sent me!!! I would be ever go GRATEFUL!!!  Thank you !!!    
  

No comments: