Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The FIRST Paper Hoarders DT

  Hey ya'll!! Welcome !!  I have some EXCITING news for ya'll. 
A bit ago I started the PAPER HOARDERS group on Face Book. Well, I also had a bright idea to make a Design Team so everyone who has already been told NO.. can be told yes!!!  So, Here they are .. please help me CONGRATULATE : 

I also want to thank my good friend Jenny who has taken on the LO Design team. She is a GREAT person and awesome crafter. Congratulations to you ALL !! I am excited to start this venture with you all. 
Don't forget ... for those who were not on the teams this go round.. you will have a chance in January!! Thank you all for your hard work. 

Happy Crafting!! 

Hugs,


Photobucket






5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to all the team!!!

CraftyChick said...

Congratulations ladies I look forward to seeing your wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

congrats to all the DT members!

Christy said...

I'm so excited!!! Thanks Tanya for the amazing inspiration I've gotten from the group already and congrats ladies :)

Unknown said...

congrats to the team!!

Liz