Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The FIRST Paper Hoarders DT

  Hey ya'll!! Welcome !!  I have some EXCITING news for ya'll. 
A bit ago I started the PAPER HOARDERS group on Face Book. Well, I also had a bright idea to make a Design Team so everyone who has already been told NO.. can be told yes!!!  So, Here they are .. please help me CONGRATULATE : 

I also want to thank my good friend Jenny who has taken on the LO Design team. She is a GREAT person and awesome crafter. Congratulations to you ALL !! I am excited to start this venture with you all. 
Don't forget ... for those who were not on the teams this go round.. you will have a chance in January!! Thank you all for your hard work. 

Happy Crafting!! 

Hugs,


Photobucket






5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to all the team!!!

CraftyChick said...

Congratulations ladies I look forward to seeing your wonderful work.

Scrappy Zeni said...

congrats to all the DT members!

~Christina~ said...

I'm so excited!!! Thanks Tanya for the amazing inspiration I've gotten from the group already and congrats ladies :)

WhichCraft-Liz said...

congrats to the team!!

Liz