Thursday, August 11, 2011

Girl birthday card

 Hello ya'll.. WELCOME back!! 
Today I have a cute lil birthday card I made for my friend's lil girl. I just love how it turned out. I think she liked it too. :) 
Cute huh?? I just LOVE it!! So.. what did I use? 

 Recipe: 
The Greeting Farm : Birthday Anya
 My Favorite Things: Birthday Girl Sentiment
 Debbie Mumm: Girl Stack
SU: Pink Pirouette & Barely Banana
 Recollections: Pink Bling
PrismaColor Pencils
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart : Lace Punch
HELMAR  Adhesive:   450 & Zap Dots 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this card may inspire YOU!! 

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs,
Photobucket



3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Wow, Tanya, that card is just beautiful! I'm sure the recipient will be delighted.

quilt4fun2 said...

Very nice job...love the colors!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lovebug Creations said...

OMG...How did I miss this post??? Of course this card is very much loved!!! It's super cute and the picture doesnt even show just how freakin' adorable it really is!!!

~Kimi