Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly commenter Winner

 Hello ya'll and welcome back!! Today is the WEEKLY COMMENT WINNER on our Face Book page Paper Hoarders. We have a GREAT group of ladies with AMAZING talent!!  I am so happy to have them.  A week ago I made an announcement about the DT and weekly commenter. Today is the day and the winner is JILL ANGEL!!!  Thank you Jill for being part of our group!! We really love having you.


To see Jill's Blog please go to  : Crafty Creations By Jill  Tell her I sent ya. .she will be thrilled!!!  

 Thanks again for stopping by... Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!! 

Hugs,
Photobucket




3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations to Jill!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations Jill...have fun!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cricket's Daughter said...

Congrats to Jill. And, I could not find another place to leave you a message, but where in KY are you located? I am near Lexington and we should get together sometime and create!!!! I have a HUGE STUDIO and all the goodies.

Well, have a great week.
Hugs,
Sherry