Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to my prince Charming

Hey y'all.. welcome back to my blog.
Today I am sending Birthday wishes to my wonderful husband, Roger. We married 8 years ago and our love has only gotten stronger. We have stayed a team and had each other's backs. He has been there to wipe my tears and reassure me when I was at my worse. He supports all of my silly ideas and even encourages some of them. :)   Oh my do I love this man!!
 
I could go on and on about how wonderful he is because truly there are a million wonderful things about him, but... I'm excited to finally show you the card I made him. :)  I bought the stamp set a couple years ago and have used it before on a card for him, but his love of Rat Rods brought me to this stamp again. :)
 
Recipe:
 
Lovebug Creations:  Gentleman's Jacket Ribbon
Tim Holtz: "Retro Grunge paper Stack" & Vintage Photo ink
Jaded Blossom : Sweet Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Pink By Design: Ahooga Stamp Set
Helmar 450 and Zap Dots
Black Embossing Powder
CTMH: Brads
 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Birthday again to the BESTEST HUSBAND EVER!!!  I LOVE YOU MOST!!! I WIN!!
 
Love,
Tanya