Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Color Challenge Tuesday

  Hello my friends.. and welcome to another Color Challenge Tuesday!!!  I SOOO Love Paper Trey Ink paper and absolutely LOVE Spring as well. The snow is getting old and I'm ready for a lil warm up and cheer. The colors are :  Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, and Aqua Mist... 1 or more pattern papers.I totally LOVE blog hopping and stopped by Jason's blog and came across a sketch by Margaret Moody. I loved his take on the card and kind of gave it my lil twist. ( Thanks Jason and Margaret) And.. Here's My card:

2 comments:

Enfys said...

This card is one for sore eyes on a cold winters day, lovely spring like colours and design. Love it,
big hugs
En xx

Margaret Moody said...

Hi, Tanya! I love your card, too! I love your "take" on the sketch and love your colors, too! Great job! Thanks too for the shout out and link to my blog! I really appreciate it