Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Aidan Update

   WOW!!  Ok.. sooo much GOOD news to tell you I'm not sure where to start.  Well.. I went to the PO Box to find a key in my box for the BIG box because it was OVERFLOWING with Aidan "LOVE" mail!!!  I was soo excited I teared up a bit!!! Yea, I'm a softy.. shh.. I am soo thankful for EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU who were able to make and send him a card. There is soo much love in the crafting community!! So.. Aidan will have ALOT of "LOVE" mail to keep him busy for a bit. :)  OH.. I have been asked if it is too late to send Aidan a card.. NOOOO!!! It is never too late!! Please feel free to send it when you can. :)  I will include the addy in this post as well. Ok.. MORE GOOD NEWS:
                (sorry the pic is fuzzy.. I had to make it bigger due to using my phone to take the pic)
 
  So, my lil Colton and I go to get daddy for lunch and stop by to see Aidan's daddy and to drop off all the mail .. and let me tell you.. he was sooo shocked to see all the people who took the time to make and send a card for his little boy. He and mommy are soo appreciative of your kindness.  He said Aidan had his check up on Monday and was a CHAMP!! His blood culture showed normal enough that they didn't have to send them to the lab!!! They just told them to keep him healthy!! His dad said lil Aidan is eating ALOT and has been wanting chicken nuggets and fries for breakfast. :)  His mommy posted the other day saying he was eating frozen peas by the BOWL!! :)  Aidan has a chemo treatment tomorrow ( Wed March 2) so please.. keep him (and his parents) in your prayers!! The power of prayer is stronger than we know.

  Here is the address for Aidan. You can send them anytime you want. :)  I can't wait to hear about how EXCITED he is when he sees all the cards he gets today!!! :)  I will keep you all updated and please feel free to leave a word of encouragement for his parents if you would like. :)  

                                                   AIDAN 
                                            c/o Tanya Stilwell
                                              P.O. Box 143
                                           Cecilia, KY 42724

                  Hugs to you ALL!!!

9 comments:

Tami B. said...

Thanks for keeping us updated, and thanks for what you're doing for this family.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks so much Tanya for keeping us updated - we all feel like Aiden is a part of our family. Give our best to the family:)

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update. My eye's teared up as I read of all the support lil Aiden has recieved (I'm a softee too). Keep up the good work and will continue the prays for him and his family.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Thanks for the update Tanya! Wonderful news...so happy to hear that he is doing so well and I know his family must be on cloud 9! Please continue to keep us posted...God is good all the time!
Tanya

Marianne B in AZ said...

I came across your blog and read the story about Aidan. I will definately keep him in my prayers and will get a card out to him soon. It is so kind of you to spread the word so this family can know that others are thinking about him.

Lovebug Creations said...

I already knew all this but reading it and seeing the pic of all the love mail...well I'm bawling like a baby...Love that so many have been so kind and sent a card to this sweet lil guy! Prayers going up for him today...please keep us updated!!

~Me ;)

Pamela Lash said...

I am so happy to see this outpouring of humanity! It warms my heart!

Misty said...

HI Tanya!
Thanks for the update and comment on my blog. I will be sending a couple more cards, since this is so close to our hearts. We lost our son Tommy when he was 3.

I have a couple of awards for you, so hop on over and grab them. I am now a follower & hope you will follow me too!

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

~Chris~ said...

I am so glad to read this update.. Praying for him and his Family!