Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Welcome again to my blog. Today is our Paper Hoarders Design Team Day and we are honoring those fallen heroes. Being a military brat, this holiday is near and dear to my heart. Our design team did an awesome job remembering. A couple even did a layout in honor of their grand fathers. :)  Be sure to click their name and visit their blog. They LOVE comments. :) 

Here is my project. I've been following Tracy Weinzapfel for a while now and she has totally inspired me to try something different. She has shows on Monday nights so.. if you need a little inspiration keep an eye on my FB page as I always post the link to her show. Anywho... my project is a canvas. 
 

Here is what I used:

Now check out what our Design Team did!!


 Boni

 Robin

Pam

 Kimi

 Christina Whited

Patty Taylor

 Lisa


Thank you ladies for all your hard work!!  Your projects are awesome!!!
Please be sure to visit their blogs by clicking their names.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting!!

Hugs,
Tanya

7 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Good Morning, Tanya.......thanks so much, sweetie, go hosting this for PH'ers. It's great to see all the ideas for unique projects. Your canvass is divine and hopefully you'll hang it to inspire you (and others) throughout the years! You're a wonderful friend to LoveBugs......have a relaxing Memorial weekend!

Anonymous said...

Tanya....thank you for everything that you do here for this group. I love being able to create and to share my creations with you and everyone. Thank you for making it possible. Hugs and Happy Memorial weekend! Be safe!
Hugs,
Robin Suzanne Mack Boeder

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Canvas Tanya! Great way to keep the real meaning of Memorial Day in our minds. have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Christy said...

These are sooo great! I really LOOOOVED your project too :) :)

myself said...

everyone did such a great job. thanks for doing this, tanya! and yours? magnifique!!!!

Boni said...

I love this and I dont like lines either whoot great job toots

RobinSuzanne said...

I hope you get this comment Tanya, opened a Google acct because my typepad acct wasn't working and letting me leave comments. I love your project and how it came out I love being able to create and to share my love of art through your group Paper Hoarders. You inspire me to fly in areas that I haven't had the courage to do....thank you for making it possible for all of us to share with you the love of art!
Hugs,
Robin Suzanne Mack Boeder