Friday, May 11, 2012

Paper Hoarders DT Mother's Day/ Spring

Hello ya'll and welcome back to another Paper Hoarders Design Team post!! (sorry this is late!! Technical difficulties out of my control)
I want to first wish all of you MOMS a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!  As a mom, every day isn't flowers and candy, but every day IS new beginning. Cherish the relationships with your mom's and your children. Time flies and unexpected events happen. So.. give your kiddos the BEST of you every day!!!  

So, having said that... our Design Team has created wonderful works of art for their mom's and or children. If you need ideas... this post will surely WOW you. Please be sure to visit their blog posts for more details about their projects and leave a little love for them as well. We all love reading your comments. ( I did make my wonderful mom a card, but unfortunately can't find the photos!! I will edit this post when I find them)   A shout out to MY wonderful mom: 

Happy Mother's Day mom!!! I love you sooooooo much and wish I could be with you on this special day. Always know that you are in my heart and the best mom I could EVER ask for!!  You have taught me how to be a better mommy to MY kids and for that.. I am so grateful!!  I hope you have a SUPER wonderful day!!!  I love you most.. I WIN!!!!  :) 


Patty







Wait.. before you go anywhere!!!  Remember the sketch/ Theme challenge from our last DT post?? Well, we have a winner!!!  
Anita.. please email me or message me on Face Book your snail mail address so I can send you your prize!! Thank you sooo much for playing!!! Hugs..



Thank you ALL for stopping by. Please don't forget to go leave a lil love on their blogs by clicking their names. Yep, easy as that!! 
Happy Mother's Day, again, to ALL of you!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful team whom I love and respect so much!!! 

Until next time....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!! 

Hugs, 
Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful projects once again by PH DT!! Will be sure to visit everybody! I wish you a very happy mother's day, you are truly an inspiration to me, not just creatively but as being my friend, but also for being a mom, daughter, sister and wife. love ya!