Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter boxes

Hey ya'll.. Welcome back. :)  Glad to have ya... 
Well, Easter is right around the corner and I always make lil goodies for my kids' classes. This year I made lil boxes for my youngest, Colton's, class. He always loves mommy's "prizes".  So, here they are. I filled them with lots of yummy candy!! Chocolate is the best!!! nothing like sending the messy candy home with the kiddos.. oops.. sorry parents... 



Thanks for HOPPING by... Hope you come back soon.
Happy crafting. 
Hugs,
Tanya

12 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

Those are super cute!!! Great job!

Lovebug Creations said...

Love the little cotton ball tails! Super cute! Great job!!

Smooches
~me

Cathy said...

Super cute!

Nati Tristan said...

those are precious!

Trail of Treasures said...

Love them!!

LorraineB said...

How adorable and how nice of you to make such wonderful Easter treats for the children. I love the little sentiment you added at the bottom. Very cute! TFS
Lorraine

Tori said...

Such cute little Easter boxes, love how you have devorated them! Very vute!

Tori :)

Thankyou for stoppinng by my blog an dleaving a lovely comment:)

~Chris~ said...

Those are darling.. super cute.. I am so sorry I forgot to come on here sooner and post a HUGE Thank you for the beautiful Card you made and sent me.. I love it.. You are such a wonderful, kind and talented friend. Thank you soooo much.. Happy Easter

Madison said...

Hi Tanya:) Thank you for stopping by my blog during my birthday week. Have you been back? You may want to head back over and check for the winners post!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Misty said...

Where's mine? *whining*
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

How cute are these bags!!!! I love them!! and then you talk about MY busy schedule! how do you it!

Unknown said...

These turned out super cute!! I bet the kids LOVED them!!