Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneak...

 Hello everyone and glad you stopped in. 
A few people have been wondering where I have been... well, BUSY!! I have been trying to get ahead of the game. :)  The past week of storms and tornadoes really put a damper on my crafting time. My machines stayed unplugged!!! I am scared to death lightning may get a machine.. so, I unplug them :)  
I do have a little sneak peek of one of the projects I just finished for an upcoming blog hop. I am sooo excited about this one!!!  anyways.. hope ya'll have a great weekend. 
So.. what do u think?? 
Well, thanks for stopping by and I hop you come back again. 
Happy Crafting!!! 
Hugs, 
Tanya

2 comments:

Misty said...

OH! I am LOVING it!!!♥♥♥

eiyiyi said...

I think I can't wait to see the whole thing! hugs, eileen