Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wed Sketch Challenge at PCM

  Hello ya'll. Glad you came back. :)  
I have been on a crafting ROLL lately and have been able to make a card a day!!! WooHoo!!! I am totally tickled pink!! So, I have been playing with Kinderstampo's stamps and LOVE them!! 
Ok, so over at Paper Crafting Mania  we have daily challenges and Wednesday's are sketch challenges. I LOVE this sketch and had a blast with it. I hope you get a chance to try it.
Here is the sketch:
And.... here is my card: 

     
Recipe: 
Kinderstampo: Grungy Inspiration Stamp Set  
PTI : Kraft
DCWV: 8x8 Linen Stack
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo
Michaels: "Bling" 
Versamark
White Embossing Powder 

Thanks for coming by. Happy Crafting. 
Hugs, 
Tanya

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

This LO is amazing! I wonder if there is a master someplace online that shows what these sketches mean. I've seen challenges for cards but some of the sketches posted are kind of cryptic. This one was very straightforward and I love what you did with it - best of luck in the challenge, Tanya!

Coley said...

Your creations are great! Thanks for coming by my Blog and leaving such a nice comment. I'm your newest follower...and am about to post about my awards for Versatile Bloggers (you're on that list, so be sure to come back by and pick it up!!!). Looking forward to seeing more of your great crafts!