Friday, April 8, 2011

"Vintage Love" Tag

   Hello ya'll. :)  Glad you came back. :)  Sometimes I think... why are you talking to yourself Tanya?? Then I think.. Na, SOMEONE will read my ramblings. hehe.. 
 So, over the past few days I have made cards using stamps from Kinderstampo . Today is no exception!! Did I tell you I LOVE these stamps??  I was playing around with different products and had a BAM!! idea and ran with it. I TOTALLY love this and hope you will too. 
Recipe:
PTI: KRAFT
Kinderstampo : Vintage Love 
Tim Holtz: Vintage Photo 
CTMH : Baby Pink
Chalk: Pink
Versamark 
Clear Embossing Powder
Scrap Paper .. pink
MS Punch 
The Paper Studio: BLING 
The Twinery: Cappuccino
Key: INDIE ART cart  (1.14) 
Metallic Rub On : Gold ( Michaels) 
  So, what do you think???  
Go grab some paper and stamps and GO PLAY!! Happy Crafting!! Thanks for stopping by!! 
Hugs,
Tanya


2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Love it Tanya! hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

awe, such a sweet tag...love the key too!

Liz